That’s totally up to you. For our beta-test trip to Jamaica in June 2016, two of the youth workers bringing groups are partnering to lead worship at those evening events. Certainly, the Cartel staff person would be in contact to talk about what those evening gatherings would look like.
Articles in this section
- Will I get to speak into the Cartel parts of this experience (like the evening gatherings)?
- How do I register my group?
- Where can I ask additional questions?
- Why should I consider one of these trips rather than all the other short-term missions options?
- What does the per person fee cover (and not cover)?
- What is the $500 group registration fee?
- How will my group be combined with or separate from other groups on the same trip?
- What role will PPM play, and what role will The Youth Cartel play?
- What will be unique about these trips?