Both, in the best way. All groups on a trip will be housed at the same location. All groups will have breakfast and dinner together, and gather for an evening time of worship and teaching. But each group will have their own experience during the day, customized to the unique size, interest and experience of your group.
Articles in this section
- FAQs for Baja and Tijuana Mission Trips
- How do I register my group?
- Where can I ask additional questions?
- What will be unique about these trips?
- What does the per person fee cover (and not cover)?
- What is the $500 group registration fee?
- Transportation on International Trips
- Will I get to speak into the Cartel parts of this experience (like the evening gatherings)?
- Why should I consider one of these trips rather than all the other short-term missions options?
- How will my group be combined with or separate from other groups on the same trip?