The group registration fee is not a deposit. It’s a one-time fee to lock in your group and cover basic expenses of getting your group set up. We chose to go this route rather than a higher per-person rate and a deposit. This registration fee covers your group no matter what size it is (even if you don’t know what size your group will be when you register).
Articles in this section
- FAQs for Baja and Tijuana Mission Trips
- How do I register my group?
- Where can I ask additional questions?
- What will be unique about these trips?
- What does the per person fee cover (and not cover)?
- What is the $500 group registration fee?
- Transportation on International Trips
- Will I get to speak into the Cartel parts of this experience (like the evening gatherings)?
- Why should I consider one of these trips rather than all the other short-term missions options?
- How will my group be combined with or separate from other groups on the same trip?