Certainly, there are plenty of other great options out there (and some less-than-great options also). Do your homework and ask pointed questions. We genuinely believe that these trips are serious cut above most of what you could find elsewhere. But, hey: if you’d prefer an experience that’s more like tourism, or more like summer camp, or if you’re convinced that God isn’t actively at work in other cultures and it’s your job to “bring God”…well then, these trips might not be a good fit for your group.
Articles in this section
- FAQs for Baja and Tijuana Mission Trips
- How do I register my group?
- Where can I ask additional questions?
- What will be unique about these trips?
- What does the per person fee cover (and not cover)?
- What is the $500 group registration fee?
- Transportation on International Trips
- Will I get to speak into the Cartel parts of this experience (like the evening gatherings)?
- Why should I consider one of these trips rather than all the other short-term missions options?
- How will my group be combined with or separate from other groups on the same trip?