Cartel Courses are designed for individual learning. But if you’d like to show a video from the course to your volunteers or in a staff meeting we’ve got no problem with that. We only ask that you not publicly distribute the content of the course or share your password to allow other people to take the class without paying. If you’ve got any questions about the specifics of that or want to ask permission, please contact us and we’ll be happy to help.
Articles in this section
- How can I get a discount for my whole team?
- How do Cartel Courses work?
- How long does each course take to complete?
- How many courses can I take?
- When I take a course who am I interacting with?
- Can I use this stuff to train my volunteer team?
- Where can I find the course I've signed up for?
- Where can I find past Cartel Courses I’ve already taken?
- Can I take the course again or watch the videos again?
- What do I get when I complete a Cartel Course?